Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Only reason why I agree to go NIE or SDC for courses is the fact that I could visit grandma.

Reached here 740 am, sorry grandma, didn't bring u any flowers. What I remember about u is your live and strong faith in God. U were the pillar for the family. Thanks, really, for all the things that u have done.

Smiling now as I recall the stories that aunt sal and Gor yee told me.

Cemetery is quiet, only a few workers working on the graves. Oh yah, gramdma's neighbor in front, finally, they concrete it. Must had have soil erosion. Anyway, grandma's place a little dirty due to the 'renovation' in front.

Enjoying the calm and serenity the cemetery is giving me. Even the long drive here, I've been thinking abt my priorities at work.

Ok, got to go, traffic would be heavy soon.

Bye grandma.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was there too but at after lunch time....also at NTI to attend the teacher's graduation thingy.

Anonymous said...

oh my....got the date mix-up. was there on Tuesday hehe...sorry!