Monday, August 23, 2010

this morning, i left home at 630am, but i reach sch at 715am. why did i take 45 mins?

After marcus and mabel alighted, i made my way to school. i parked my car, i was about to switch off the engine when i received a call from mabel. She called me from school and said she had tummy ache. she said she wanted to go home. so before i had a chance to turn off the engine, i rushed off to fetch her from school and bring her home again. by the time, traffic is starting to be heavy. so end up, i reached school at 715am.

Mabel wanted me to park at hdb and go into the school to fetch her, i told her i dun have the time to do that and i told her i'm going to reach the bus stop soon, if she doesn't appear at the bus stop, i'll go. Also asked sopia to come down to bring her up.

so my head is very groggy now due to the lack of sleep. wish to quickly pass this day and go home to sleep or have an early night today.

No comments: