Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is so funny

You know you are on the laptop and in your virtual world too much when your colleagues think that you are talking about gardening but virtual gardening.

One of my periwinkle plant actually withered despite watering my plants every morning. So I googled this morning to find out more. This is what i found:

Vinca or Periwinkle will grow in range of light conditions, from full sun to shade. They will do well in average soils. They are both heat and drought tolerant. This makes Vinca ideal in hot, dry parts of the country where other flowers will wither and wilt.

The plant is heat and drought tolerant, no wonder, i'm killing my plant by overwatering.

Hence, upon realization, i made a loud exclamation, and naturally my colleagues were curious, so i told them what happened. The first question they asked me is whether i'm talking about gardening virtually. I was like laughing out loud. If it's virtual gardening, i would not even bother to google, just let the plant die.

I said, this is real gardening, that's why need to google. Everyone thought i was talking about virtual gardening!!! That's so funny.

No comments: