Friday, July 22, 2011

What a morning

This morning, I had to bring max to see a doc, then bring him to school as he has photo taking and then bring him home again.

So we went to coffeeshop to have breakfast, ate vegetarian bee hoon, siew Mai and har kao. Max liked the har kao and I bought another 'long' for him.

Then went to the usual family doc but he was closed. 1015am. So had to go yo another clinic. Waited so long for our turn though there are only 3 people in front of us. 2 patients took a long time.

The sky turned darker and darker. By the time we finished wif the doc, it's 11am and max starts school at 1130am.

An it was pouring heavily!!!! We had no umbrella. So in the end, I kept my phone in max's pocket and then I carried him and quickly made our way home.we were both totally drenched.

Once reached home, alamak! Windows not close, whole sofa drenched. Went up to room, whole floor wet, luckily window near study table was closed.

Then quickly bathe max and helped him change. I didn't have time to bathe, I just changed a dry art of clothes and off we went. Left at 1122am. Ok, still can make it, not very late.

And I had to be careful not to speed as it was raining. Better late than never.

Reached school at 1138am. Just nice. Now waiting for max's class to take photo and can go home.

My hair is still wet and I hope I dont catch a cold.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: