Tuesday, August 21, 2012

peace in cemetery

Sorry grandma, woke u up so early in the morning.

I do not know why I drove here to see you, maybe I just needed a listening ear.

The cemetery did give me some solace. Quiet, peaceful. Not that it has helped me solve any problems, just that I can really cry my heart out.

I have done all I can, but this time, I'm going to lose it all. Looking at grandma, from the Christian point of view, I know why God is taking away my most precious thing in my life. But deep inside my heart, I know I will not give up. Sorry God.

Looking at ah ma, i remember people say, aft death, a person is at a happy place, well again. Well, I dun wish to be in that happy place, just let me die. Better than now, like a zombie and yet still have to put up a front.

No comments: