Friday, May 09, 2014

creative names for office

just thinking......

I would replace the names of the following places with.... (as googled on the net and compiled because I like the names)
1) toilet: Skunk Works (I like this the best)

2 )management level workstations: people in the management level are usually grouped together in my profession or they are all sitting in another room, usually away from us. I would call HOD room: The Dark Side

3) General office where the top 3 people are located at: 18 levels of hell (because they are located at the ground floor, though they are the top 3 people) but they may give you 18 levels of hell.

3) conference room?: War room is common. or Snooze room. usually people fall asleep during meeting. But again, the management would not like this kind of name. Maybe Creative room will sound appropriate to them. Some call it Battle Ground, or Prism.
I think i prefer Battle Ground because I can say, 'Let's go to the Battle Ground and have a quickie.' Haha

4) pantry: sugar and spice, bread and butter, Retreat, Refresh, Recharge

5) Board room: (I'm not sure if it is the same as meeting room). The Cutting Board

Well, the list goes on.....

No comments: