Friday, May 09, 2014

Why it's been a while

I was just thinking, why I have stopped blogging for a long time. I think part of the reason is because of Facebook. I'm not blaming Facebook. I'm just saying that without me realising, it was so easy to update status in Facebook, adding photos and tagging people and sharing location. It makes it easier for people to see your status update too.

Who would, for example, reach a restaurant, order food, when the food came, takes pictures and then blog about it? It was easier to update status in Facebook and easier for people to see too. Who on earth would go type your blog address in the url address and read your blog? Then type another friend's blog address and read the blog? It was simpler to read about your friend's update on Facebook. Gone were the days when I go blog visiting.

Yah, I guess that's why it's been a while.

No comments: